WebWizards® is looking for a web design/customer support person to assist in the development of high-performance, high-visibility websites and help customers requiring Internet support. We are opening a new retail Internet store in North Hollywood.
Hours: Part time or full time, depending on skill levels.
Pay: This is an entry level position, but salary depends on experience.
– Ability to slay dragons
– Self-professed Internet know-it-all
– 3 to 5 years minimum working in website development
– Proficiency in web development tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, BBEdit).
– Fully understands MySQL database structures
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Reliable transportation to office in North Hollywood
– Meticulous / diligent / deadline-focused
– Self-starter and resourceful
– Must enjoy quaint work environments
– A current CA drivers license (for occasional mobile support in our cars)
– Email your resume and any examples of work
– Teaching skills a big plus (but not a requirement)
What We Offer:
– Professional development environment
– Real-world experience with clients, deadlines, etc.
– Ground floor opportunity to advance to management
View on Indeed: https://employers.indeed.com/candidates/refer?id=1ea4ffc0df982d990d78